ROVER SPORTS REGISTER LTD
Notice of Annual General Meeting 2020
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Rover Sports Register Limited will be held by on-line/ telephone conference on Saturday 21st November 2020 at 2.15 p.m..
To consider and adopt the Accounts and the Reports of the Directors and of the Accountants for the year ended 30th June 2020; to elect Directors. Notices, motions for discussion at the AGM must reach the Company Secretary at:
Flat 8, Quebec Mansions,
102 Filsham Road, St. Leonards-on-Sea,
or via e-mail: email@example.com
no later than 14 days before the meeting. Any member who is unable to attend the meeting but who wishes to appoint someone else as their proxy must send written notice of this to the Company Secretary to reach him not less than 48 hours before the meeting. Please note that any one individual can only act as proxy for one other person.
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE ROVER SPORTS REGISTER LIMITED
Being held by on-line/telephone conference at 2.15 p.m. on Saturday 21st November 2020
To take part, follow these directions:
If you have a broadband internet connection, a headset and microphone, visit https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/rsragm which will download the skype like software. Follow on screen instructions to join the call from your computer, using what is known as “voice over internet protocol” (VOIP) leaving the land line free. (This conference call software allows for video calls if your PC has a camera connected, and that is also free to use). Experience suggests that it works very well if VOIP participants use headsets.
Or if you wish to use an app on a smartphone go to: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/downloads
Online meeting ID: rsragm
Or Dial in with phone number 0330 088 1939 and Access Code: 4458442. Announce your name and join the call. (This call is free to many users of BT landlines for up to 1 hour. You may wish to disconnect then redial after 1 hour on the call.)
International dial in numbers are listed at: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/rsragm
https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/rsragm shows all the information.
RSR Chairman Mike Maher will be chairing the meeting using the software and intends to connect his PC’s camera.
1. To welcome and record the names of those taking part
2. To receive and record any apologies
3. To approve the Minutes of the last AGM held on 5th October 2019 (which have been published with this agenda in October 2020 Freewheel*)
4. To approve the Chairman and Directors’ Report for the year ended 30th June 2020 (which has been published with this agenda in October 2020 Freewheel* )
5. To approve the accounts for the year ended 30th June 2020 (the Income and Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet have been published with this agenda in October 2020 Freewheel* )
6. To confirm the appointment of Mike Maher, Richard Bryant, Mark Hinman, Neil Castle, John Holford, Paul Williams, Ian Elliott, Mike Woollard, Nick Dunning, Chris Cartmell and Adam Birch as the Directors of the company.
7. To approve the amendment of the Articles of Association of the company to clarify the range of options as to how meetings may be held by incorporating the additional wording in clauses 13, 15, 18, 19, 22, 25 and 26 highlighted in red on the extract from the Articles which has been published in October 2020 Freewheel*.
8. Any other business
* This information is in October 2020 Freewheel, if you have not got access to this you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy to be sent.
The committee very much hope that as many members as possible will attend the AGM to hear what is happening in the club.
R.N.Bryant, Company Secretary