ROVER SPORTS REGISTER LTD
Notice of Annual General Meeting 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Rover Sports Register Limited will be held by on-line/ telephone conference on Saturday 26th November 2022 at 2.15 p.m.
To consider and adopt the Accounts and the Reports of the Directors and of the Accountants for the year ended 30th June 2022; to elect Directors. Notices, motions for discussion at the AGM must reach the Company Secretary at:
Flat 8, Quebec Mansions,
102 Filsham Road, St. Leonards-on-Sea,
or via e-mail: email@example.com
no later than 14 days before the meeting. Any member who is unable to attend the meeting but who wishes to appoint someone else as their proxy must send written notice of this to the Company Secretary to reach him not less than 48 hours before the meeting. Please note that any one individual can only act as proxy for one other person.
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE ROVER SPORTS REGISTER LIMITED
Being held by on-line/telephone conference at 2.15 p.m. on Saturday 26th November 2022
To take part, follow these directions:
Join the meeting using one of these easy options:
1) One Tap Mobile Dialing: +443307772406,,4458442
2) Join online for Video and Screen Sharing:
Additional Options to connect:
Dial-in number (GB): 0330 777 2406
Access code: 4458442
Find your local number: https://fccdl.in/i/rsragm
Having trouble connecting?
Text ‘Call Me’ to 0330 777 2406 to receive a call back; then dial 4458442 to join the meeting. Standard Messaging rates may apply.
https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/rsragm shows all the information.
RSR Chairman Mike Maher will be chairing the meeting online.
1. To welcome and record the names of those taking part
2. To receive and record any apologies
3. To approve the Minutes of the last AGM (available in the Member’s Section)
4. To approve the Chairman and Directors’ Report for the year ended 30th June 2022.
5. To approve the accounts for the year ended 30th June 2022
6. To confirm the appointment of Mike Maher, Richard Bryant, Mark Hinman, Neil Castle, John Holford, Paul Williams, Ian Elliott, Nick Dunning, Chris Cartmell and Adam Birch as the Directors of the company.
7. Any other business
* This information will be/is in October 2022 Freewheel, if you have not got access to this you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy to be sent.
The committee very much hope that as many members as possible will attend the AGM to hear what is happening in the club.
R.N.Bryant, Company Secretary