RSR wins award for Best printed magazine at 2017 NEC Restoration Show.
RSR member Alan Buttle wins award for best car at show
pictures thanks to BCCRC (France) and Dave Husbands.
Rover Story Preview 2017 ( mainly filmed at Roverfest)
The Rover Story tells the complete history of Rover Cars from the introduction of the bicycle we all know today to the last of the line Rover 75. Packed with former Rover personnel. DVD costs £12.95 or £9.95 if a previous customer (you should have the hidden web page address for that). Free post to the UK so please use the correct links below.
UK – https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr…
EUROPE + £3 P&P – https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr…
REST OF WORLD + £4 P&P – https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr…
Members of the RSR receive the club magazine Freewheel every two months and also are eligible for a number of benefits plus access to specialist help and an increasing range of club regalia.
The RSR represents all models and variants of the Rover Marque and is proud to be the oldest and one of the largest Rover clubs.The club welcomes enthusiasts and owners of all Rovers, from Bicycles through to the last Rover 75s. In terms of benefits we offer : –
- Coverage of all Rover models, old and new
- Comprehensive Spares coverage for early cars, access to specialists for later cars
- Technical expertise for all models
- National Network of Regional Meetings
- Extensive Programme of Rallies and Events
- Access to Library plus Technical Publications
- Insurance Scheme
- Haynes Manual scheme
- On line forum at http://www.rover-forum.thersr.co.uk
- A First class· Bi-Monthly magazine – FREEWHEEL, plus additional publications
- Workshop manuals and parts lists for early cars
- Club badges and regalia
RSR members are just as welcome to visit and use the site. As you may expect, they have access to additional facilities. Why not join us and get all the benefits of membership. You can join online now, here!
RSR members renewing their subscription can now choose a
Direct Debit option see Direct Debits under the Members tab.
In Polish (Rower) and Belarusian (Rovar, Poþap) the word for bicycle is derived from the name of the company.
For more video look at the Videos link underneath the About tag